*All Tours are:
- Accommodated (3 - 5 Star with ensuite)
- Single Supplement applies to accommodated Tours only
- Return ferry fare
- National Park entry fees
- Twin share 3.5+ hotel/motel/cabin accommodation
- Camping fees and equipment (when applicable)
- All meals
- Entry to all attractions visited
- Transfers form and to Adelaide accommodation
- Adelaide - Kingscote
- Depart Adelaide 0630hrs
- Travel to Cape Jervis for 0900hrs Ferry to Penneshaw
- Arrive Penneshaw 0945hrs.
- Travel to Kingscote via Pennington Bay and American River.
- Visit Cliffords Honey to learn about the bees that were brought to the Island from Italy in the 1800's, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Farm which was a way of life for many Island farmers during the depression years of the 1930's and the Bay of Shoals Winery and new and succesfull industry on the Island to service the ever increasing tourist trade.
- Watch the Pelican feeding and learn all about the Australian Pelican from one of the Island legends
- Overnight: : Kingscote - Ozone Hotel / Camping
- Kingscote - Hanson Bay / Western KI
- Travel via the north coast visiting Emu Bay and other secluded bays.
- Visit Cape Borda Lighthouse the only square lighthouse in Australia.
- Continue to Flinders Chase National Park.
- Visit Admirals Arch and Remarkable Rocks two of the Island most iconic attractions.
- Overnight: : Hanson Bay Cabins / Western KI Park Cabins / Camping / KI Wilderness Lodge.
- Hanson Bay - Penneshaw - Adelaide
- Travel via the South Coast visiting Hanson Bay Sanctuary to view koalas, Hanson Bay a beautiful protected beach on the south coast, Kelly Hill Caves, Vivonne Bay voted as the best beach in the Southern Hemisphere by National Geographic, take a guided beach walk amongst the Australian Sealions at Seal Bay and Frenchman's Rock the sight where the French sailor Nicolas Baudin came ashore to replenish his fresh water supplies from a natural spring back in 1802.
- Have dinner at Penneshaw Hotel before catching return Ferry to Cape Jervis for the drive back to Adelaide.
- Arrive : Adelaide 2230hrs