A successful dolphin swim is something that just cannot be rushed, which is why we offer a 3 hour tour. This allows you the time to interact with wild dolphins at a pace that is comfortable for you and the dolphins. It gives you time to truely take in your surroundings, relax and marvel at the antics of these amazing animals, like watching young calves playing with each other, or chase and catch fish.
Even if you aren't swimming, you can still watch and even listen in on the dolphins using our hydrophone (underwater microphone) giving you an insight into their amazing underwater world.
Enjoy a marine wildlife experience along the stunning North Coast of Kangaroo Island. See seals, sea eagles and osprey and view ancient fossil beds. Take the opportunity to swim with wild bottlenose dolphins in shallow and protected waters in an experience that will take your breath away. Relax with morning tea and home-made treats at a remote beach location. Tour includes use of snorkels and wetsuits, and is great fun for the whole family!
- Explore the magnificent North Coast as we go in search of our wild dolphin pods, seals and sea eagles
- Pass through the 540 million year old fossil bed
- Cruise along white sandy beaches
- Get the chance to swim and play around with the dolphins
- Travel back to Emu Bay Boat Ramp/Shoal Bay Boat Ramp