Day 1 - Kangaroo Island all over
- Adelaide - Kingscote
- Depart Adelaide 0630hrs.
- Travel to Cape Jervis for 0900hrs Ferry to Penneshaw.
- Arrive Penneshaw 0945.
- Travel to Kingscote via Pennington Bay, American River, Clifford’s Honey, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Farm and Bay of Shoals Winery.
- Watch pelican feeding at Kigscote foreshore
- Overnight: : Kingscote - Ozone Hotel / Camping
- KIngscote - North Coast
- Tour of Kingscote
- Travel via the North Coast
- Visiting Emu Bay, Stokes Bay, Snelling Beach and other secluded bays
- Lunch on an isolated beach
- Visit Cape Borda Lighthouse & Pamdana
Overnigh: Kingscote - Ozone Hotel / Caming
- Kingscote - Hanson Bay
- Travel via the Playford Highway and the Shackles Track to Flinders Chase NP.
- Spend the day visiting the iconic tourist destinations of Cape De Couedic, Admirals Arch, Remarkable Rocks and Weirs Cove.
- Overnight: : Western KI Park Cabins or Hanson Bay Cabins / Camping / KI Wilderness Lodge.
- Western KI to Penneshaw
- Travel via the South Coast Road.
- Visit Kelly Hill Caves, Vivonne Bay voted best beach in the Southern Hemisphere, Seal Bay and Frenchman's Rock the sight where the French sailor Nicolas Baudin came ashore to replenish his fresh water supplies from a natural spring back in 1802.
- Have dinner at Peneshaw Hotel before catching the Ferry to the mainland.
- Arrive : Adelaide approx 2230hrs